Indice del forum

q123456781950@hotmail.com

q123456781950@hotmail.com

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

The Sony XPERIA E3 is a budget-priced 4G phone that fixes so
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 26 Nov 2019 09:06:25    Oggetto:  The Sony XPERIA E3 is a budget-priced 4G phone that fixes so
Descrizione:

The Sony XPERIA E3 is a budget-priced 4G phone that fixes some of the issues we've had with the Sony XPERIA E1. It's better done
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, faster and feels like it's a "cheap" phone just in case. Compared to the phones we've seen in the last 12 months, the limited screen still makes it difficult to offer good value for money.

Sony XPERIA E3 - Design:

Sony has clearly tried to solve the core problems of the Sony XPERIA E1 with the XPERIA E3. It feels a lot more solid and solves some of the basic build complaints we had about the E1. It looks like a unibody phone and yet has a removable plastic back. The sides of the phone are not part of the cover and are very hard as they are made of plastic. This makes the XPERIA E3 feel much better than the XPERIA E1.

The design is not very convincing. The problem: The Sony XPERIA E3 is quite large with a 4.5-inch screen - it's almost as wide as the 5-inch Moto G 2014, though the screen is much smaller. Aside from saving you a bit of money, buying a smaller phone with a smaller screen is an obvious reason, and this whole side of the equation is not right here. The handling is still pretty good thanks to the rounded edges and the soft-touch surface. However
, if you are looking for a phone for a young person or only with young hands, the first generation of Moto G or Moto E is the better choice.

However, there are other hardware elements that have a number of slightly biased priorities. First, it has the XPERIA E3 NFC. This is something that is usually lacking in entry-level devices, an obvious victim of cost-cutting measures. That's fine and good
, but if the phone only has 4GB of memory, we have to wonder if Sony really made the right choice. The Moto G, the EE Kestrel, the Honor 3C and Hisense Sero 5 - all phones with comparable price have 8 GB of memory. For the 4 GB of the Sony XPERIA E3 you only have about 1.2 GB available. There is also a Micro SD slot, but a larger buffer is handy if you are dealing with games that require an initial download. We'd rather have more memory than NFC.

Sony XPERIA E3 screen:

Screen quality may be the most serious problem with the Sony XPERIA E3 hardware. It has a 4.5-inch (480 x 854-pixel) IPS screen and offers a relatively low resolution of most of our favorite phones around 100 euros. At this price
, the Moto G is not a fair match, as the 4G version costs a lot more (拢 30), but the EE Kestrel offers a higher resolution of 540 x 960 pixels for 拢 10 less. Without this additional resolution, Sony's budget phone has held back for the past 18 months and continues to do so. It's just not all as sharp and clear as expected, and it affects every part of the phone. Browsing
, playing, watching video - everything but the most basic tasks of the phone makes the low screen resolution obvious.

However, we are pleased to announce that the XPERIA E3 is otherwise a significant improvement in image quality over the XPERIA E1. The angles of view, contrast and color reproduction were raised, suggesting that Sony has changed the quality of the panel that fits in the budget phones. The colors are now quite lively
, with a striking character comparable to that of the XPERIA Z3. The pictures look nice and rich and showcase the colorful style of Sony's custom UI.

Unfortunately, it is not enough to solve the problem with the solution. And it's still far from perfect, with a much greater loss of brightness at an angle than you would find on a top-of-the-line phone. The Sony XPERIA E3 does not use Gorilla Glass - a tempered glass layer that is used in many phones as a protective surface. It does use tempered glass, but it's not as hard as Gorilla glass because it's easy to distort the screen with relatively light finger pressure.

Total Views: 62Word Count: 706See All articles From Author

How A Gemstone Becomes A Setting In Your Favorite Jewelry. If leave your house and realize you’ve forgotten to put on your jewelry, you can feel half-dressed. It doesn’t matter how old your clothing is
, you will always feel more elegant and attractive when you add a piece or two of your fave jewelry. Designer jewelry can be worn whether you are dressed down, or not. Moreover, when you’re planning your outfit for your cousin Janean’s wedding in June, make sure you’ll really stand out by pairing your best designer jewelry with your attire. It’s common knowledge how much more provocative a woman will be with the addition of her favorite designer jewelry pieces. Designer jewelry will highlight a woman’s distinctiveness and she can announce to the world, “This is ME”. It only adds to the way a woman can communicate
, and we all know how powerful it can be. We will discuss the many aspects of designer jewelry as we go forward with this article.

There is a wide market for luxury designer jewelry made for the most well-known names in the fashion world. This high-quality designer jewelry is crafted by the top people in their field and they use only the best materials. It goes without saying that the metals used – silver, platinum, gold – are only the best. Diamonds are very popular but the three stones classified as “precious” are also widely used in designer jewelry. They are rubies, sapphires, and emeralds. If you purchase jewelry of this class now
, you will have a gorgeous piece of jewelry that will maintain it’s beauty for years and years. Of course the designs will be found in both contemporary and traditionally classic looks.

Jewelry, while an important part of your wardrobe, can be purchased piece by piece when your budget allows. Your jewelry choices really can say a lot about you. Many women have larger selection of earrings to choose from in addition to a few bracelets andor necklaces. Keep in mind that some occasions call for more stunning pieces than others. If you are attending a mo.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 26 Nov 2019 09:06:25    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: