Indice del forum

q123456781950@hotmail.com

q123456781950@hotmail.com

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

UI add-on for SAP Net Weaver is an item that can be utilized
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 26 Nov 2019 09:17:01    Oggetto:  UI add-on for SAP Net Weaver is an item that can be utilized
Descrizione:

UI add-on for SAP Net Weaver is an item that can be utilized to quickly give new client association and innovation without upsetting the hidden business applications. It tends to standard SAP scenes and sending situations at existing clients to enhance their UI autonomously of use discharges and without significant ventures
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, for example, redesigning existing frameworks or testing their IT scenes.

The UI add-on for SAP Net Weaver incorporates the accompanying primary segments:

SAP Fiori Launchpad

The UI add-on contains the parts that involve the basic foundation for all SAP Fiori applications, including the SAP Fiori launchpad. Composed by client UI Development Institute in Bangalore part, the SAP Fiori launchpad is the focal passage point to Fiori applications on versatile or work area gadgets
, where clients dispatch applications utilizing tiles. Furthermore, it can be improved with particular scientific reports. Which tiles are shown on a client's entrance page relies upon the client's part. The launchpad is a shell that gives administrations to route, personalization, single sign-on
, and look, and theming and marking support.

You have to arrange the SAP Fiori launchpad with the goal that clients can get to the applications that have been doled out to their separate part utilizing the SAP Fiori Launchpad fashioner, a manager apparatus that keeps running in the program.

UI Improvement Toolbox for HTML5

The UI improvement toolbox for HTML5 (SAPUI5) is a library and a system intended to empower engineers to effectively make and expand cutting edge UIs. SAPUI5 depends on HTML5 and utilizations the jQuery library as establishment. It underpins CSS3, which enables you to adjust subjects to UI Development Training Center in Bangalore your organization's marking in a successful way. It is Open AJAX consistent and can be utilized together with other standard JavaScript libraries. The customer side rendering library gives a rich arrangement of controls. You can and in addition expand these controls and grow new custom controls.

SAPUI5 Application Systems

鈥?SAP Savvy Business
The SAP Savvy Business modeler applications are an arrangement of SAP Fiori applications that you use to make and oversee SAP Keen Business objects. SAP Brilliant Business objects enable your organization to characterize
, oversee, and use reliable KPIs over all your business applications (for instance, announcing instruments, dashboards and custom-fabricated applications).

鈥?Analysis Way System

Investigation Way System (APF) gives reuse parts that permit assembling and improving intelligent explanatory Web applications. You can utilize these applications to investigate KPIs and their impacting factors by penetrating down into multidimensional portrayals of information
, for example, diagrams or tables.

UI Topic Architect

The UI topic architect is a program based device for cross-theming situations. Utilize it to effectively assemble your subjects by adjusting one of the topic layouts gave by SAP. For instance, you can change the shading plan, or include your organization's logo. You can make subjects for applications worked in different SAP UI customers and advances including SAP NetWeaver Business Customer
, Bound together Rendering innovations, (for example, Web Dynpro ABAP and Floorplan Administrator) and SAPUI5 (for instance SAP Fiori applications).

SAP NetWeaver Business Customer

SAP NetWeaver Business Customer (NWBC) is a UI that exhibits a solitary section point to various SAP business applications and advances. Adaptation 4.0 or higher offers an improved shell plan, the cutting edge Corbu subject
, selected perusing, and numerous different upgrades.

SAP Visual Business

SAP Visual Business is a UI innovation that imagines information from SAP and outer information sources on a solitary screen. SAP Visual Business applications consolidate diverse sorts of substance, as well as incorporate intelligent designs that envision and join venture information with land or three-dimensional certifiable scenes.

UI Incorporation

The UI add-on for SAP NetWeaver offers an arrangement of back-end administrations and front-end administrations. To decouple your UI, you utilize OData administrations for ABAP-construct back-end frameworks situated in light of an OData channel that is a piece of SAP Passage. To couple to another UI innovation
, you utilize front-end administrations.

Online networking Reconciliation

Online networking Reconciliation (SMI) enables you to effortlessly incorporate the social coordinated effort stage SAP Stick crosswise over SAP advances, including Web Dynpro, ABAP, and SAPUI5. This enables you to use the community usefulness of SAP Stick to quicken business and drive comes about by associating your clients
, accomplices, and representatives with enter data and procedures in the Cloud, regardless of whether you are utilizing the SAP庐 Fiori鈩?launchpad or an application on the SAP NetWeaver Application Server for ABAP.

SMI gives the accompanying instruments to enable you to empower joint effort for your business:

鈥?Collaboration parts
You can utilize the SAPUI5 coordinated effort segments conveyed with SMI to give client鈥檚 access to SAP Stick includes specifically from a SAP Fiori application. For instance, clients can share data or view and add to a bolster specifically from the application.

鈥?SAP Fiori launchpad tiles
You can utilize the Web-based social networking Inventory to set up the SMI tiles. These tiles give clients simple access to SAP Stick related substance specifically from the SAP Fiori Launchpad. For instance
, clients can see their warnings from SAP Stick or explore to their SAP Stick gatherings.

The well-known training institute for UI Development I

Kerela Ayurved.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 26 Nov 2019 09:17:01    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: