Indice del forum

q123456781950@hotmail.com

q123456781950@hotmail.com

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

HP's New 13-inch Flagship: HP Envy 13 Computers Article
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 26 Nov 2019 08:25:05    Oggetto:  HP's New 13-inch Flagship: HP Envy 13 Computers Article
Descrizione:

HP's New 13-inch Flagship: HP Envy 13 Computers Articles | April 9
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, 2010
Last year, HP claimed to "redefine the premium notebook PC" when the company unveiled the new HP Envy 13. This 13-inch notebook provides high-performance, power-efficient processors, ATI switchable graphics
, lightweight aluminum and magnesium construction, and functions a bright screen with amazing colour depth for exceptional picture viewing and video playback.

On paper, the Envy 13 promises to become everything you want in a laptop. Keep reading to learn if this premium notebook is worth its premium cost tag.

Build quality remains very good thanks to a solid chassis and durable components throughout. The etched-metal palmrest provides an fascinating combination of style and assistance. The magnesium palmrests do not flex like common plastic palmrests and the etched pattern is a subtle method to add a splash of creativity to some typically boring area of the notebook. I suspect the recessed etching may collect dust and dirt over time, but the etching is shallow enough you could probably clean it having a microfiber cloth.

The 13.3-inch "HP Radiance" display is roughly twice as bright as other notebook displays of the same dimension ? 410 nit brightness ? and this helps compensate for that glossy surface covering the screen. It also enables you to cleary see the display even under direct sunlight. This LED-backlit show offers 82 percent color gamut (versus the standard 45-60 percent on other notebooks)
, so photos have a lot more intense colour saturation and video "pops" off the display. Of course, if you are a photography enthusiast you should tone down the colors on this show since they will be a bit too rich compared to natural colors. Viewing angles are typical, though initially, the screen looks better because the intense colour depth masks the common signs of color shift and inversion at steep viewing angles.

Port selection is disappointing about the Envy 13. You get a SD card slot
, two USB 2. ports, HDMI out and a combo audio jack. This really is simply depressing because most 11-inch notebooks offer a lot more. Frankly, provided the price tag on the notebook and the amount of unused space close to the edges, HP could a minimum of add one a lot more USB port in addition to FireWire or eSATA. On a a lot more positive note you will find three big heat vents on the sides and back
, so at least overheating shouldn\'t be a problem.

System performance with the Intel Core 2 Duo SL9600 processor is average and not particularly impressive considering the cost. The dual-core processor is more than able to handle multiple applications with minimal lag, but if you are going to pay nearly $2,000 for a notebook, you want serious overall performance. The SL9600 underperforms against the older Core 2 Duo P8400 used in last year\'s 13-inch MacBook Pro. That said
, the Envy 13 still provides noticeably faster application switching and file conversion than cheaper notebooks using the Intel CULV class processors.

System temperatures stayed within normal ranges with the dual-core processor. The hard drive cavity was noticeably warm, but the temperature wasn\'t uncomfortable. Noise levels were about average for a personal computer of this dimension, however the fan runs at a constant low hum even when the notebook is running on battery energy. If you\'d like absolute silence in your workspace then the Envy 13 might not be an attractive alternative. If you don\'t mind subtle white noise inside your daily routine, then you might not even notice the fan when it is working on battery.

The Envy 13 is really a nice laptop
, but couple of of our editors would rush to purchase one for its starting cost of $1,500. Here\'s some advice for HP and other PC manufacturers: In order to make a MacBook subsitute, do not try to copy the MacBook. There are many PCs out there which are a lot more compelling than Macs when it comes to design, functions
, and cost, so think outside the box - or, at least, outside the Apple.

Free Ipad Zip Code

Is Apple giving away a 100% FREE ipad 2 with ZERO strings attached? Read this article till the very end to discover the shocking truth

The growing reputation of devices has paved the way modern technology has evolved. With the launch Apples iPad 2
, it has turn out to be simple to access the web at any time you want. Now you can be linked together with your family members you are. It contains innumerable amazing features which are just woks that grab the hearts of the younger generation. It is really difficult to steer clear of such useful gadgets by which you can be linked to the entire world from a single click. Gone are the times when laptops have been used for accessing the web; this new transformation with your free iPad 2 has actually created a sensation amongst web users.

Allow us to contemplate a number of features that are good in addition to magnificent. The LCD display screen of the free iPad 2 gives excessive resolution which means that you will get a crystal clear picture of good quality. The touch display screen and it’s slim weight make it portable and easy bring along with you. The adapter and the built-in camera mean you can seize the particular moments of your family and friends. It additionally has an USB in which you will be able to send any data to your free iPad

There are numerous methodsthat it could seem that it’s all bluffing, however maintain on. This is nothing bizarre; you may undoubtedly You will come across quite a few affords related to a free iPad 2, however you could really feel very confused whether or not such sources are reliable or not. You don’t want to get stuck into any sort of rip-off or scandal. By means of the internet you will discover different op.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 26 Nov 2019 08:25:05    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: