Indice del forum

q123456781950@hotmail.com

q123456781950@hotmail.com

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Possession of cannabis may be a misdemeanor or a felony depe
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 02 Nov 2019 08:27:13    Oggetto:  Possession of cannabis may be a misdemeanor or a felony depe
Descrizione:

Possession of cannabis may be a misdemeanor or a felony depending on the amount of cannabis. The manufacture
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, delivery, sale, or possession with the intent to deliver cannabis may be a felony depending on the amount of cannabis and the location where a person delivers the cannabis.聽 For instance, different enhanced criminal penalties regarding cannabis will apply when cannabis is delivered or sold on or near school grounds or to children under a certain age.聽 Violation of the Cannabis Control Act may trigger mandatory minimum sentencing provisions as well. Although Illinois laws are amended periodically, presently the following statutes address cannabis as follows. Section 720 ILCS 5503 defines cannabis as including: (a). . . marihuana, hashish and other substances which are identified as including any parts of the plant Cannabis Sativa
, whether growing or not; the seeds thereof, the resin extracted from any part of such plant; and any compound, manufacture, salt, derivative, mixture
, or preparation of such plant, its seeds, or resin, including tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and all other cannabinol derivatives, including its naturally occurring or synthetically produced ingredients, whether produced directly or indirectly by extraction
, or independently by means of chemical synthesis or by a combination of extraction and chemical synthesis; but shall not include the mature stalks of such plant, fiber produced from such stalks, oil or cake made from the seeds of such plant, any other compound, manufacture, salt
, derivative, mixture, or preparation of such mature stalks (except the resin extracted therefrom), fiber, oil or cake, or the sterilized seed of such plant which is incapable of germination. Possession of Cannabis is explained in Section 720 ILCS 5504 as follows: It is unlawful for any person knowingly to possess cannabis. Any person who violates this section with respect to: (a) not more than 2.5 grams of any substance containing cannabis is guilty of a Class C misdemeanor; (b) more than 2.5 grams but not more than 10 grams of any substance containing cannabis is guilty of a Class B misdemeanor; (c) more than 10 grams but not more than 30 grams of any substance containing cannabis is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor; provided
, that if any offense under this subsection (c) is a subsequent offense, the offender shall be guilty of a Class 4 felony; (d) more than 30 grams but not more than 500 grams of any substance containing cannabis is guilty of a Class 4 felony; provided that if any offense under this subsection (d) is a subsequent offense, the offender shall be guilty of a Class 3 felony; (e) more than 500 grams but not more than 2,000 grams of any substance containing cannabis is guilty of a Class 3 felony; (f) more than 2,000 grams but not more than 5,000 grams of any substance containing cannabis is guilty of a Class 2 felony; (g) more than 5
,000 grams of any substance containing cannabis is guilty of a Class 1 felony. The manufacture andor delivery of Cannabis is explained in Section 720 ILCS 5505) as follows: It is unlawful for any person knowingly to manufacture, deliver, or possess with intent to deliver, or manufacture, cannabis. Any person who violates this section with respect to: (a) not more than 2.5 grams of any substance containing cannabis is guilty of a Class B misdemeanor; (b) more than 2.5 grams but not more than 10 grams of any substance containing cannabis is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor; (c) more than 10 grams but not more than 30 grams of any substance containing cannabis is guilty of a Class 4 felony; (d) more than 30 grams but not more than 500 grams of any substance containing cannabis is guilty of a Class 3 felony for which a fine not to exceed $50,000 may be imposed; (e) more than 500 grams but not more than 2
,000 grams of any substance containing cannabis is guilty of a Class 2 felony for which a fine not to exceed $100,000 may be imposed; (f) more than 2,000 grams but not more than 5,000 grams of any substance containing cannabis is guilty of a Class 1 felony for which a fine not to exceed $150,000 may be imposed; (g) more than 5,000 grams of any substance containing cannabis is guilty of a Class X felony for which a fine not to exceed $200
,000 may be imposed. Cannabis (also known as weed or pot) charges routinely involve police initiated searches or seizures. Experienced Chicago criminal lawyers can evaluate the facts in a particular case to determine whether the police acted appropriately. If a court determines that the police illegally obtained evidence, the court may prohibit the prosecutor from using the evidence. Therefore it is important to have an experienced Chicago criminal lawyer look closely at your particular case.

Slog it

Exercise has become very necessary to be healthy; workouts have become our need to get rid of obesity and also to develop great a muscular body; workouts are not easy but the desire to gain that slim trim and lean body or the huge biceps motivate us to go harder in our daily training sessions.

After workouts

If you have ever done exercise even for a day you might have noticed how anxious we all are to know the difference in our body after workout; there are people who continuously keep looking in a mirror after every reps and sets; but seriously it is very difficult to judged few things just by naked eyes like for example we can鈥檛 monitor our heart beat and so on. Therefore you must perform workouts regularly in order to gain lean muscle and to stay fit.

Tracking workout

Now tracking your workout sessions has become simpler because now-a-days we have software鈥檚 that allow us to track the complete details of our workout sessions. We don鈥檛 need to track out our workout session manually as technology has made it easier by introducing such software which can track our workout sessions very easily and it .
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 02 Nov 2019 08:27:13    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: